Stratus Won't Start

I'm just hoping to get possible ideas. My car won't start but ONLY when it's below freezing. It's been towed in to the dealer twice. The first time they said the engine fuse was blown. I expressed my concern that there must be something else wrong because fuses don't reset themselves as when it's warm the car starts with no problem. They insisted this fixed the problem and I took it home only to have it towed in again the very next day. It was below freezing and wouldn't start.

Battery is okay, lights and radio all work. The engine doesn't turn.. no sound. I believe a click or two and nothing. Adding to the problem is that they don't come in to work until it's warm enough that they can't re-create the problem. So, it starts for them and they say everything checks out okay. They've had my car over a week now and any information anyone may have would be truly appreciated as this is the only car I can drive.. so I'm also stuck at home.

Reply to
illusivethoughts