The 10 least safe cars of all time

Keyboard condom works wonders on a shop machine.

Reply to
Steve W.

That's because there is. You don't know the difference between plain aftermarket and the higher end OE replicated parts.

Econo-cars

Reply to
Econo-cars

"Nate Nagel"

Okay you make a good argument and prove a case for personally needing old service manuals for specific models. The cost of buying the manuals has been returned through benefit to you.

Econo-cars

Reply to
Econo-cars

Stamps have value and some get more valuable with age. Purchasing shop manuals for cars you've never owned, and don't work on don't ever return a value, in fact they gather dust and take up storage space so with time you lose even more. Unlike Nate who has gotten value from the shop manuals he purchased, Brent never would get value from buying shop manuals for the Pinto or the Bobcat. He's a loser, and liar, end of.

Economy-cars

Reply to
Econo-cars

in combination with an old IBM "clicky" keyboard, you end up with a setup that will give the cockroaches a run for their money in the longevity department.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

It's probably the same manual as for a Maverick, which he either used to own or still owns, I forget.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

______________________________ ALL cars are unsafe . . . . . .

When their operators neglect to signal turns/lane changes, or when all three mirrors(sides as well as interior rear view) reflect the same rearward view and a huge chunk of their own vehicle!

-CC

Reply to
ChrisCoaster

If you are referring to me you are wrong, check the headers.

Reply to
Bret

I am fairly certain he is correct.

Reply to
Bret

The bigger the vehicle, the safer it is.Space Shuttle carrier vehicle.Like a Russian guy one emailed told me, More is the better! cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

"Econo-cars" wrote in news:idtn1j$ls0$ snipped-for-privacy@speranza.aioe.org:

you just keep babbleing, I never said anything about doing the recalls in

  1. and then you were wrong about how

No once again your wrong there too. Just try going to a ford dealer and buying a new Merc. can`t be done! They are completely different franchises.

For the first you just ignore getting caught in a

Once again clueless, you cannot buy a new Merc from a ford dealership, (unless they have bought both franchises, there are a few that way, Lincolin too)

Oh you are right there!!! you don`t know anything other than that small item, which is possible "IF" the dealer was a dual franchise and "if" FOMOCO oked it because of lack of product in the ford pipeline to facilate a quicker replacement. A lot of ifs there. but you deff have 2 strikes out of 3 for sure. KB

Reply to
Kevin Bottorff

"Econo-cars" wrote in news:idtnpb$nd0$ snipped-for-privacy@speranza.aioe.org:

You`r a sad sad little fool that has many times over proved your info to be wrong by those of us that were there. Now run along as you have proved nothing, even the story about getting a free replacement Bobcat, just your story no back up evidence. KB

Reply to
Kevin Bottorff

"Econo-cars" wrote in news:idto8g$oke$ snipped-for-privacy@speranza.aioe.org:

you make me laugh, I had at least 10 pintos and bobcats over the years plus 2 capris. you think a little cosmetic crap makes a car different, that is just nuts. KB

Reply to
Kevin Bottorff

"Econo-cars" wrote in news:idubbr$b4p$ snipped-for-privacy@speranza.aioe.org:

you fed him a story and he is supposed to be proof that is how you ended up with the car. HE he he. KB

Reply to
Kevin Bottorff

If it really did happen my guess is he got suckered by the dealership in some sort of 'promotion'. 30 years later he still thinks he got a 'free' replacement. (which might still be rolled over in negative equity on his present vehicle's loan)

Reply to
Brent

You can buy them brand new through Unicomp. They bought the design and still make the good boards. They also carry covers and replacement parts.

is the store page.

Reply to
Steve W.

Brent wrote in news:ie4558$ca1$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

That's how my set is.

The covers list the following models, in order: Maverick Falcon Fairlane Mustang Ford Thunderbird Montego Cougar Meteor Mercury Lincoln Continental Continental Mar III

Reply to
Tegger

"Brent"

So useful it has a section about, according to your supposed quote, a model that never existed. Then again you also implied that that shop manual came free with in this case the Bobcat.

Econo-cars

Reply to
Econo-cars

Of course YOU are, lol. Well if you're not one of Brent's aliases than I do apologize.

Econo-cars

Reply to
Econo-cars

That concept my be the Titanic Syndrome. LOL.

Econo-cars

Reply to
Econo-cars