What caused shaking on acceleration?

My 94 Dodge Caravan shakes on acceleration. This happens on any speed. The more I push the gas pedal, the more vibration. As soon as my foot is off the gas pedal, the vibration stops. This seems not to be the engine because there is no vibration when I put the transmission (automatic) in nutral and get the enigine speed up. The van is front wheel drive and the vibration seems from the front part of the van. This problem is getting worse since a new set of tire was put on. But I cannot blame the new tires because there is no vibration at any speed when there is no acceleration. Another thing I noticed is that this problem is less noticeable in the first minute of driving in the morning.

Thanks.

Nanfei

Reply to
John Xu