2002 Camry Door handle

One of my interior rear door handles broke on my 2002 Camry. Is this something fairly simple for an average Joe to replace, or would I be better off to have the dealership do it? I have replaced them in the past on early 90s Corollas, but this one looks more challenging.

Reply to
Ike

Replacing the interior door handle should not be that much harder on a Camry than on a Corolla.

Click on the Generation 5 Camry link on this page for the factory repair manual:

Then, scroll down to the hood and door link.

Reply to
Ray O

Reply to
Ike