250 MPG

Metro (mass transit) use is down in this area (Houston) yet demand and pump prices are way up so we (the general public) know there is a better way but it would involve using common sense or heaven forbid putting one foot in front of the other which might lead to -gasp- persprition.

Reply to
someone

"But Toyota Motor Corp. officials who initially frowned on people altering their cars now say they may be able to learn from them."

"They're like the hot rodders of yesterday who did everything to soup up their cars. It was all about horsepower and bling-bling, lots of chrome and accessories," said Cindy Knight, a Toyota spokeswoman. "Maybe the hot rodders of tomorrow are the people who want to get in there and see what they can do about increasing fuel economy."

I like it that the manufacturer is open-minded enough to admit that the aftermarket segment is capable of teaching them a thing or two. It's also ironic they are comparing amateur electrical engineers to the hot rodders of yesteryear.

Reply to
badgolferman