4runner door lock problem 1999 99 2000

The door will unlock fine but it would not lock. I tried buttons on keyless as well as on the doors. It would not make a sound. Some other people seems to have same issue but no one has a solution yet. If someone got it fixed please let me know how. it seems like a commom problem on 99 and 2000 4runner ltd. I have a 99 ltd. I have checked all the fuses under the kick box as well as under the hood. everything else seems to work fine.

If any one has an idea please feel free to post it here or send an email to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
gege

I've replaced a few body control units over the years regarding door lock control issues on those things. It comes as the big juction block under the dash that the fuses sit in. It's probably not cheap, though, so have someone who is good with a wiring diagram troubleshoot it first.

Qslim