Binary Images Idea

I was just reading the post regarding sludge, specifically the comments on emailing and posting the images. It occurs to me that many of the discussions here could really benefit by the addition of a photo or two. Anyhow, there are several ways we could do it and I'm wondering what everyone thinks about:

  1. Posting to a binary newsgroup;
  2. Posting to one of the many free photo sites;
  3. Someone here posting the photos on a personal web site.

Comments? jor

Reply to
jor