Current 4Runner Rebate

We are in the market for a new 4runner and the the current rebate is $2000, up from $1500 last month. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger this weekend. Is there any reason to think the rebate will either go away or increase when this one ends? Thanks!

Reply to
lanejx

Well, you might look at it this way.....the vehicle isn't getting any newer sitting on the dealer's lot. My guess is that if the rebate goes away, the dealer will have to make a little buyer's incentive of his own, without the company's help.

Reply to
mack

It might change at the end of the month. The problem is you don't know which way it will change. You can always try buying it on the

31st but tell the dealer that you can't take delivery the next day. They get to show the sale as being done on the 31st but you can still change your mind the next day if the rebate goes up yet still have it if it goes down or gets cancelled.
Reply to
Viperkiller

Toyota's month-end close is on the 2nd weekday of the month; the current round of incentives expires on July 31st.

Reply to
Ray O

That's what I was thinking about doing. I think I'll go talk to them over the weekend and then wait until Tuesday to pull the trigger. Thanks for the input.

Reply to
lanejx