Easy way to verify timing belt failure

Thank you too!

Reply to
Ray O

Mack is a great guy and a smart Jew, but his emotions tend to be volatile. He could take a hint from the great Jewish actor Leonard Nimoy ("Mr. Spock"), and try to remain more logical :-)

Nimoy, by the way, along with Nichelle Nichols ("Uhura") and Nurse Christine Chapel were the only true heteros in that cast :-)

Almost all the rest, including "Captain Kirk"/William Shatner (another great Jewish actor) were Nominal Heteros. They married the opposite sex but were still attracted to the same sex ;-)

Reply to
Built_Well

So what?

This has nothing to do with cars.

or, as I say to nasty people who behave like idiots: *PLONK*

Reply to
Jeff

I'm the Op I'll tell you what, you can have this thread, I'll start another one.

By the way the car is fixed. The distributor turned, the timing belt was good, there was no spark, no check engine light, the AM2 fuse was blow, replaced it, it blew immediatly, Googled around, found the most likely cause for an AM2 fuse to blow is a shorted suppression cap on the feed to the coil, removed the 2 pin connector to the distributor that feeds the coil, put in a new fuse, fuse did not blow, verified cap was sgorted, removed distributor, installed a new cap, everything is fine..

thanks to the guys that helped.

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Good to hear that the problem is fixes, and thanks for the update. I'll try to remember that for future reference.

Reply to
Ray O

========

By the way, when I say that Star Trek actors Shatner (Kirk), DeForest Kelly (Bones), James Doohan (Scotty), and Chekhov were Nominal Heteros, I'm not saying that in a disparaging manner at all. I'm saying it in a non-judgemental scientific manner. I respect Nominal Heteros as much as I do True Heteros.

I'm just making some effort to teach my fellow True Heteros the distinction between True Heteros, Nominal Heteros, and Out Gays. This gives my fellow Heteros better decision-making abilities.

Nothing acrimonious or negative is intended when I refer to some folks as Nominal Heteros. It simply means they're attracted to the same sex while dating or being married to the opposite sex. Very scientific. Not at all judgemental. And, of course, it describes reality. There's no need to disguise reality, or be angered at someone who describes reality :-)

But I guess folks were angry at all the great scientists from Copernicus, Newton, Galileo, Kinsey, Darwin, etc. They were called heretics by others in society, but, of course, today we revere them for teaching us great truths.

Anyway, back to our topic of Toyotas.

Reply to
Built_Well

And you're a friggin riot.

Remember: One can never be too cautious...

Reply to
Hachiroku