How to replace 1994 Camry LE OEM cassette player

Hi,

So I have a Toyota Camry 94 4D LE model. I bought a new Insignia In- Dash 160W 4ch AM/FM CD/MP3/WMA Player from ebay which has ISO/DIN mounting style. I want to remove the factory installed OEM radio. I would appreciate if someone gives a detailed advice as to how to proceed for that. Also how would I know if there is any security lock for the factory stereo?

Thanks

NB

Reply to
drnitin.bhardwaj

Here are directions to remove the trim bezel around the radio:

of the radio should be obvious once you have the trim removed. If you need the factory service manual, you can look up the directions yourself here:
If the security lock on the factory stereo is activated, you will see a key-shaped icon illuminated on the radio face plate when the car is turned off.

Reply to
Ray O

radio:

Removal of the radio should be obvious once you have the trim removed.>

Thanks Ray O

Reply to
Nick

You're welcome and good luck!