OT Howie Carr

gawd is he good....

You guys in Mass have a winner there....LOL

Did anyone see Connie Chung giving her farewell song?

ROFLMAO

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Missed him today. Wasn't at work and was too busy...

Reply to
Hachiroku

It was a riot.

He also had the Texas Representative John Culberson on. What a great Conservative he is!

Fighting the Senate and the Prez on this illegal immigration crap. Really a super guy. Just turn off the money to any state that allows illegals to attend school at the 'in state' rate. What a crock of shit.

Good guy.

Scott in Florida

I wish we could get him here. I've seen him a couple of times on CSPAN.

Reply to
The always Benevolent dbu.

You CAN!

Search for Howie Carr...go to his web site...and sign up as an 'insider'. Then you can listen to him on the net.

btw Hacki is the one that turned me onto him.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Jerry Williams (The dean of talk radio) in Boston gave Howie his big break during the proposition 2 and 1/2 debate. Jerry had Howie and Barbara Anderson on his program and they in fact got the proposition passed. The liberals in Massachusetts have been bitching and moaning ever since. If the initiative had failed we would have had to, as Howie says, just mailed our paychecks to the state house. Our prospective new governor, has proposed and will OK a bill promised by our legislature, to give drivers licences to ( undocumented aliens ). What he doesn't say is who will pay for their mandatory auto insurance. Currently about $1000 a year. Meanwhile the legislature has formed a commitee to find out why Massachusetts is losing population at such a rapid rate. (?) Ron

Reply to
ronbon

I went there, but I don't give out my non-published number to anyone. Otherwise I'd sign-up.

Reply to
The always Benevolent dbu.

Easy....put down 800 555 1212

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Didn't Jerry Williams used to broadcast on WBZ?

I think I remember listening to him when I lived in Washington DC...

btw there is a Texas Congressman that may have an answer to the illegal drivers license problem. He is going to cut off funding to any state that allows it!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Reply to
ronbon

but I wouldn't be notified when I win the big prize.

Reply to
The always Benevolent dbu.

Ahhh, that's spelled de-carcass. That's another jewel of the democrat party.

Reply to
The always Benevolent dbu.

Then put my number down....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

If you want a nice number to use on a "Contest Form" that's only going to be used as an excuse to make their telemarketing calls legal as "an existing business relation", put down (202) 456-1414.

(Oh, the odd things we memorize without even trying.)

But I wouldn't suggest dialing it yourself until you find out where it goes first, they might get a wee bit annoyed... ;-)

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Generating & disseminating phony intelligence data, "war" resulting, is an improvement?

Reply to
FanJet

Let me get this straight.....

You don't like jokes in your mailbox, but you do want people to overload the White House Switchboard?

LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Hell YES!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Jokes in plain-text, okay, potential malware, no.

And as to the switchboard, why do you think I put the warning in? Let the stupid and/or unethical people the contest organizer is selling the phone numbers to call it, they *just might* get whats coming to them - and I rank marketing companies using poorly disguised subterfuge to get potential leads as stupid.

What part of "We are on the (freaking) Do Not Call List, so Do Not (Freaking) CALL!!" can they not get through their heads?

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Cite please. What talk radio idiot said this?

Reply to
ToMh

Hmmmm...I never signed up!

I just click to the right where it says Listen Live, and then click the link on the pop-up, and the Liquid player opens and off we go!

Reply to
Hachiroku