Re: OT - Daschle in his own words

?Make no mistake, tax cheaters cheat us all, and the IRS should enforce

> our laws to the letter. ? Sen. Tom Daschle, Congressional Record, May > 7, 1998, p. S4507.

but, but, he said he didn't mean to and he apologized and said it would never, never happen again...I want this job sooooo bad and want to be near the messiah, because we are highly intelligent and and ....can do sooo much for the minions, the little people.

Yeah right. While they pat us on our heads they head off to have hors d'?uvres and drinks with rich movie stars and influential contributors.

Reply to
dbu'