guess he didn't read Bob Hoover's tool series

In the mail today was the latest issue of VWT with a 52 spilt (zwitter I assume) on the cover. Being a sucker for splits, I flip through to the article and the typical blah, blah, blah when in the picture of the split's engine bay is the little 2 buck fuel filter right between the pump and carb discussed by Bob Hoover in the FIRE portion of his tulz series. Since the article is a profile on an owner with 3 cars, I flip the next page to the 55 oval and again, there's the fuel filter tucked in between the fuel pump and carb. Go figure. - DB

Reply to
DB

In Case you have not had a chance to ever read Bob's Tulz article on VW Fires:

Scan down the page until you see the VW Bus on Fire!!

All of the other TULZ series are posted on that page,too. (With Bob Hoover's permisision).

"Wild" Bill and "Blondie" Tucker

President and First Lady Rare Air VW Club Pensacola, FLorida

'78 VW Bus ( "Old Rusty" )

'76 Bug "The Grape"

'69 Squareback , Arizona car, Automatic, "Blondies' Car"

'67 Squareback

Rare Air VW Club Website:

or

Wild Bill