Re: It is time to forgive SteveH for what he said..................

> > Christ died at Easter time to take away the sins of the world. > > Really? The day he died changes every year does it?

Ignore him, he's just my personal stalker.

Reply to
SteveH

I thought this was a new one, have you just the one?

Reply to
R D S

He's one of the growing list.

Most are kill-filed, one or two have taken to mailing me to get around this.

I'm building up to a death-threat this weekend.....

It just shows the level of intelligence and mental stability in most football fans.

Reply to
SteveH

Fair enough.

Reply to
Conor

was that that count Baldoni? I wondered why he was too busy to troll the cricket ng these days...

Reply to
Tim Vincent

In news: snipped-for-privacy@News.Individual.net, Tim Vincent typed: | In article , | snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk says... || Conor wrote: || ||| In article , Baldoni XXV ||| REX ROMANORUM says... ||| |||| Christ died at Easter time to take away the sins of the world. ||| ||| Really? The day he died changes every year does it? || || Ignore him, he's just my personal stalker. | | was that that count Baldoni? I wondered why he was too busy to troll | the cricket ng these days...

Trolling the cricket NG ?

I hardly posted there at all and when I did it was because of desperation regarding the state of our team and drunkeness on my part.

Oh no sir I am not trolling I have a passion for collecting cars and tinkering with engines of any size. I just pop in here to see if I can pick up any tips or share my knowledge.

I promised I would not discuss SteveH who I have forgiven and I must remain true to my word.

If only my footballing friends would be more understanding.

Anyway back on topic,

Does anyone know the name of the garage in Wales that is famous for making "kit cars".

Also does anyone remember the "Panther Car Co" ? Was it a Panther that was used in the beginning or introductory scenes of the cult TV series "The Prisoner" ?

What are the engine capacity limits for said cars ?

Reply to
Baldoni XXV REX ROMANORUM

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Baldoni XXV REX ROMANORUM" saying something like:

There was a Panther car co at the end of the 80s - made reps of the Jag SS100, afair.

That was a Lotus 7.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Please don't feed the trolling stalker.