Tune up

I have 2002 Corolla with 132K miles on it. I need to do a tune up for it. What does tune up include? I know it has chain, no timing belt, so I don't need to replace it. I need probably to replace spark plugs. I checked wirings, they are in good shape, do I need to replace wires too?

Reply to
Sasha

There is this thing at the bottom of your glove compartment wrapped in clear plastic. It is called an "owner's manual." The info you seek is in it.

Jeff

Reply to
dr_jeff