Where to get rear tie-rod ends for 89 Cressida?

Looking online I can find front tie-rod ends all day, can't find anything for the rear. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Reply to
docsavage20

Apparently what I'm looking for is actually a rear lower control arm. Looks a lot like the tie-rods on the front - it's a rod with a ball & socket pivot on one end.

Reply to
docsavage20

they're called control arms in the back. And our NAPA doesn't even have them in the catalog.

According to All-Data, the OE part # was 4873022020

the number for the other control arm (the one that actually looks like you would call it a control arm), is 4871022240

and the radius arm, is 4878022010

so look on ebay for those numbers

GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

I beleieve they are the same as a Supra of the same vintage.

You still have that thing? How's it running? Done the headgasket recently?

Reply to
Hachiroku ハチロク