1990 Toyota Camry

Several months ago i bought new tires for my car and they kept on going flat. I had to use my air compressor to blow up the tires. After i did this one to many times my air compressor quite working. At first i thought it was the air compressor it was not because i tryed it in another car and it worked. I then looked at the fuse for the cigarette and it is good. Any idels or thoughts what could be wrong with my cigarette lighter.

Thank you for your help.

Reply to
ccourier51

never mind your aircompressor, fix your tire : )

Reply to
EdV

===================== fusible link in the wire leading to the lighter. remove clip in place radio surround to access

Reply to
Daniel

I will try your sugestion about the fusible link. Thanks.

Reply to
ccourier51

This can not be a real question , can it ?

Reply to
m Ransley