2005 camry le. a bigger corolla?

My son has a corolla and my wife just bought a camry. it may be my imagination but the camry sounds a lot like the corolla in terms of engine noise. my wife's old 97 camry was so quiet you could hardly hear it. the camry even rides like the corolla. any comments.

Reply to
humblejohn

Did she buy the 4 or the 6 cylinder. Corolla and low end Camry comes with 4 cylinder and would sound similarly.

Reply to
Art