2005 Camry LE Fog lamps

Is there an after market fog lamps that can be mounted on an LE ?

Reply to
EPascual

Piaa has a good selection and maybe the best wiring harness made.

Reply to
m Ransley

I use Pilots. They have a wide variety, are durable and pretty inexpensive, and can be purchased at any AutoZone or other parts sellers. I've had one set for 10 years now and haven't even replaced a bulb.

Reply to
hachiroku