FS: "15 inch steel rims and covers

Hi,

I have a set of 4 steel rims and hub cap covers off of a 2002 Camry for sale. They have 14,500 miles on them. They are the Goodyear Intregrity, size: P205/65 R15. Have recently installed new rims on my car. All offers considered.

I'm located in San Jose, California. Local pick up/ inquires only. Please email me if interested.

Reply to
Will8338

Sorry guys, I forgot to mention it's the tires are also included. Tires are already mounted on the rims.

Reply to
Will8338