How to replace 1998 Camry gear shift indicator light

I just discovered that (1998 Camry CE, automatic transmission) the gear shift indicator light is not turning on. Other panel lights (odometer dashboard etc.) are OK.

Is there any separate fuse for this gear shift indicator light and how can I detect it ? If the fuse is OK, how can I replace the bulb ? What replacement bulb I need to buy ?

Thanks.

Reply to
akarui.tomodachi

You have to take off the bezel and take out the instrument cluster assembly. Haynes manual should help here. Exercise care to disable the SRS, etc.

If you guy the bulb at Autozone they may be able to print out an instruction sheet from their AllData division. They're advertising this new service.

Reply to
johngdole

replying to akarui.tomodachi, John Kennedy wrote: How do I change the gear shift indicator light my 1999 Camry

Reply to
John Kennedy