Link to Camry Manuals

Knock yourselves out! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

Thanks a lot for the link.

Reply to
WoodBee

Anyone have a link to a manual that deals with Camry wagons? Haynes has zero to say about the tailgate, and I need to replace the rear wiper motor. (1995 LE four)

Reply to
mjc1

It's in the Gen 3 manual found at the link above.

Reply to
NickySantoro

Also see

NickySantoro

Gee, should be pretty straightforward. On my hatches, you remove the trim, remove the wiper, remove the nut, and unbolt the motor from inside the door...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Thanks - missed it the first time.

Reply to
mjc1

It's wonderful to have the complete manuals online like that.

Anyone has the equivalent for the 2000-2005 Chevrolet Impala?

Yup, you all guessed it, I drive a 2004 Impala. I bought it new in June

2004 and I'm actually thinking about maybe getting a new Camry next year. We'll see how things go.

Reply to
StarWolf

LOL! Sorry, *WRONG* guy to ask. Since my Mom sold her 1964 Chevy Nova ("Chevy II") in 1972 to buy her Corona, we've never looked back! And now, I *HATE* Chevys from the few I've had the 'pleasure' to drive... ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku