My 92camry cuts off at when coming to a stop.

My car seems to want to cut off at lights & if i restart it keeps cutting off into i rev the engine then it smooths back out but when i'm on the freeway i can feel it jumping while i driving and that's how i know once i come 2 a stop it's going 2 try 2 cut off. CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS PROBLEM.

Reply to
cwr

Check/clean your Idle Air Control valve.

Reply to
Nobody Important

thanks would you know where about is that located at under the hood of the veh.

Reply to
cwr

You don't say what kind of engine you have; check out the manual for your particular engine at

.

Reply to
Nobody Important

It's attached to the throttle body. Download a manual here....

NickySantoro

== When was the last time you changed the spark plugs, wires, distributor cap and rotor with genuine Toyota parts? Could be an electrical miss.

Reply to
Daniel

Reply to
johngdole