1996 4Runner fuse/relay problem

I tried to replace the automatic antenna on my '96' Toyota 4Runner SR5. Hooking up the new antenna I crossed the power wires and it appears I may have fried a relay that controls the stereo/locks/clock/dome lights. I have already checked the fuse it is fine. Does anyone know which relay controls the stereo/dome lights and locks?

Thanks.

Reply to
Brian B.

Its a fuse, have you tried em all? Theres some in engine compartment and under dash. Drivers side in AU versions not sure LHD.

Reply to
Scotty