Fuse/Relay box

How do you open the fuse/relay box under the hood of a 1998 Chevrolet 1500? Mine appears to be hinged at the front edge but it's mounted so close to the fender that I can only lift up the rear edge about two inches - not enough to get to anything. I removed the mounting bolt on the front edge, but there isn't much space between the fender and the fluid reservoir (I think it was for the brakes) to get it out.

Reply to
William Andersen