2006 4Runner and Ipod and Bluetooth

Does anyone know if next year's 4Runner will have bluetooth for cellular and an iPOD connection?

Reply to
ag

I highly doubt it.

Reply to
cam2Xrunner

Aux inputs are easy to add.

If you're mechanically inclined, it's a 20 minute job with one of these: or this:

The cheaper version dosen't charge the player.

Not mechanical? Any competent local stereo shop can install either, or sell you a replacement radio for $3-400, complete with an aux input.

I haven't seen any thing about bluetooth.

Reply to
Bonehenge

Thanks, that is very useful.

Reply to
ag

nice ones. The Prius has Bluetooth, so Toyota is playing with it. Whether or not the new 4Runner will have it is another question.

The way the car audio industry is moving, I can't imagine them not having iPOD compatibility.

Reply to
Ryan 25