99 Taco CD player?

I am looking for a Toyota in dash CD player for my 99 Tacoma. If anyone out there is upgrading and would like to sell their used but working unit that will fit a 99, let me know.

Thanks!!

"Facts are stupid things." -- Ronald Reagan, 1988, a misquote of John Adams, "Facts are stubborn things."

Reply to
Randle P. McMurphy

I've got the single-disk CD and Radio/tape deck from my '99 Tacoma. Email me for more information.

Reply to
stefan

Cool, what would you need for it shipped to 68510??

"Facts are stupid things." -- Ronald Reagan, 1988, a misquote of John Adams, "Facts are stubborn things."

Reply to
Randle P. McMurphy

I'll look into it and try to get back within the next couple days.

Reply to
stefan

Sorry for the delay as my job has been quite hectic lately. I'll make an offer of $200 for the AM/FM Tape deck and single-disk CD player including UPS shipping (1 wk delivery time). Money back, less shipping, if you find they don't work since they have been unplugged for a while now.

I am interested to help you out, but I have plans to be out on vacation next week. I'll hope to check tomorrow if you have a response, but let me know what you want to do.

I have no idea how to best work payment at this point other than I have a buddy with a Paypal Account which a lot of eBay users work with. Feel free to give me your thoughts on how you thought you would like to work this.

I have sent a copy of this both to the newgroup and your email (separate attempt) in hopes that you'll get this offer.

Reply to
stefan