Engine heater for Tundra

I'd like to put an engine block heater on my Tundra engine. I have the V-8 and 4wd...tougher to work from the bottom. Forget about a soft plug heater. That would just about require removing the right front axle for access.

Has anyone installed a tank-type heater on their Tundra? Maybe get the cold coolant from the right-side block drain and discharge the heated coolant into a heater hose?

Any suggestions on which heater to get and the best way to install it?

Ken

Reply to
Ken Shelton