iPOD Hookup

When I went shopping for a new Tacoma I was dismayed to find out that the normally techno oriented Japanese still don't have a direct input into the audio system to allow an external audio device such as an iPOD to be connected.

I checked out the aftermarket units that allow you to play an iPOD through the car radio, but independent reviews say the audio quality is pretty crappy.

Further Googling turned up the following:

Does anyone have any experience with these? Will I void my warranty if I install one? The reviews on the Crutchfield site sound good, but I'm always interested in hearing more.

TIA,

Desert Guy

Reply to
Desert Guy

I used an interface I purchased from Logjam electronics.

Reply to
Bonehenge