Went Shopping

And found the very rare, one-off Studebaker prototype 289 V9 option car:

Missing the special plug wire, but that can be fixed!

I looked at a flock of 3... a '57 Silver Hawk, a '62 (I think) GT, and a '61 Hawk parts car.

Several parts of various sorts, including a full dash with tach, and a couple of NOS early Lark rear fenders.

Pictures of my shopping trip here:

Dave Lester Dave's Place Home of the Internationally Renowned Studebakers, 'Sheba and Goliath See pictures at

Dave_Lester

You need to swap the titles above the two Hawks, your '57 has '61 pictures.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Which is it that you have too much of, time or money???

Reply to
dwcars

Dave, you do need something to keep you busy don't you?

Joe Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab

Run, don't walk away from this stuff... Parts value only and not too much at that.

And to think that once upon a time all this was shiny 'n new...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Get your video camera set up and hook up a plug wire to that plug. Jeff (I want to see it on YouTube! ) Rice

Reply to
Jeff

Actually, the '57 is wearing most of the '61's trim.

Dave Lester

Reply to
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc