Looking for a 4runner part

I have a 1990 4runner V6 with Automatic 4x4. I am looking for the mud flaps that go on the inside of the front wheel wells. Looks like square shingles and held in place by plastic plugs. The right side ones are still in place, but most of the left sides have come off.

Reply to
Silentsam

Junkyard, Toyota parts dealer, make some or get new ones from

Roger Brown