New Tundra Headers

I just got my new V8 Tundra (& Sequoia) headers from S&S Headers. 35-1/2" long 1-5/8" primary tubes, tri-Y design, 2-1/2" outlet, new 2-1/2" Y-pipe, new high-flow cats, JetHot ceramic coating, extension wires for the O2 sensors. The headers bolt up to the circular joint just in front of the muffler.

It'll be after Christmas before I'm able to get them on, but they look really good. I like the design, and the workmanship is excellent. I requested this type of long-tube headers from S&S last year, and they finally got the time in their schedule to do the design and begin production.

photo is the painted prototype set...production headers have silverishcoating)

Ken

Reply to
Ken Shelton