recommend winch and mount for 04 taco

Mine is one of the last old style 04 Tacoma 4wd v-6 auto. Before I put a front receiver on this one, just thought I'd ask the group. I have not shopped for a no-brand import winch, but it got my attention when they're priced at half of a Warn. They are actually 1/3 the cost, but I know you get what you pay for. My last was a 6000# pull. This time I should go for

8000#. I use it to pull stumps more than getting me unstuck, but my last was handy enough to justify the price.
Reply to
SBC Usenet

Were you going to ask a question?

Reply to