Tundra: paint chipping fender flares

So I have 5000km on my 04 Tundra DC and I noticed that there are ~45 to 50 black flecks where gravel has chipped the fender flares exposing the black plastic underneath. Anyone else experience this? and if so what fixes are available? I was thinking some sort of colour matched LineX type spray? or something to put over the painted surface.. any thoughts?

Reply to
Amphora

I seem to have the same problem.

Reply to
JZ

How about that 3M plastic film stuff?

grant

Reply to
Grant Baxter

I have an '01 and have been very disappointed with the paint chips on the hood, fenders, etc. I am fortunate to have the black fender flares, so do not have the same problem as you. I love the truck and am very pleased with it, except for this unfortunate problem with paint that chips extremely easily.

Reply to
Bob Sackimono