Fresh Air controls

I have a 72 supper and I'm looking for the freshair controls. I have the box with a working fan, but not the controls. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Reply to
Sean Gentry

Local junkyard?? Not sure if anyone makes these new, so the best you can do is good used. Try your local VW people or clubs. Ebay may be a source as well.

Dane

Sean Gentry wrote:

Reply to
Dane Tyler