I've had it with this group

If you guys aren't hammering Mario then Bob Hoover is lecturing everybody on keeping everything bone stock, hey any body have any seat belt interlock parts laying around? VW never put anything in their cars that didn't have a purpose according to some of you. Hey, speedy jim, update your website, its not 1998 anymore. I'm so sick of the long threads dedicated to the death of Mario, who cares about him, he's some local ripoff artist on the east coast, has no impact on 90% of the readers of this group. SO SHUT UP!!!

Reply to
dnkarns

Who are you? Most of the posts here afre informational for some people, Mario excluded, but who cares about him, if you've been reading this group for any length of time then you surely have gleaned some useful information, so shut up yourself.

Reply to
Cletus

I suggest that you use the killfile. You won't get as many posts but the ones you do get are usually good. It sucks to have to do this as there are folks here that have lots of experience and great stories that end up in the killfile. Telling folks to "shut up" doesn't work. Life goes on. Andy

63 Camper
Reply to
Busman

Free clue: nobody cares what you think.

Reply to
Shag

Sheesh, haven't I taught you anything Shaggie?

You should have charged him $10

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Who are you? Who forces you to read the posts? Have you ever asked a question here? Have you ever contributed anything worthwhile here? A search of the Google archives shows no previous posts from snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com so why should anyone here give a shit what you think?

I've never seen Bob Hoover lecture on keeping things stock, only on doing things the correct way. And for you to criticize Speedy Jim's site shows that you truly are an idiot. Jim is the single most helpful person on this group and his site needs no updating at all. The information on his site will always be correct so there's no need for anything to change. Mario is a scumbag con artist that needs to be driven out of the VW hobby so when he tries to troll for fresh victims here on the group then he needs to be hammered.

If you're a RAMVA regular that is posting under a different name & email address, then you're a cowardly pussy for not having the balls to post under your regular name.

Reply to
Scott H

well Scott, i'm sure the info will be outdated for every year since

98...LOL...oh wait....
Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I'm just trying to figure out how a wiring diagram for my '70 car can be obsolete because the year changes from 1998 to 2008. The car is still a '70, right?

Reply to
Michael Cecil

LOL...one would think so....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

So what's changed in ten years?

Reply to
<pico>

So what do we have here? A newbie or someone with a brandy-spanking new email address to disguize himself. Is it Mario himself maybe?

Reply to
<pico>

Hey dinka, What the hell is your point? You don't like it so you left. Hope the door hits you in your ass.

Reply to
Dennis

The spelling and grammar are too good for it to be Mario but I'd be willing to be that it's his wife/co-thief.

Reply to
Scott H

The wiring in my 1914 Ford T Model Runabout Roadster car is still up to date.What little bit of wiring there is, anyway. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

A funny aside - a friend of mine has an old Ford Model-(something) that originally had a distributor that was something like a buzz-box. The original was broken and he replaced it with a modern solid-state 'replica' that included inside it a sound-effect so that it resembled the real thing.

No telling what the OP was whining about. Maybe he wants to go to the Bolt On Instant Cool site, also known as "Ruin Your VW in One Easy Step". Methinks he needs to get laid, too.

Reply to
<pico>

The snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com article was posted from Portland, Oregon.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

c:\>nslookup 71.222.127.250

Address: 192.168.1.1

Name: 71-222-127-250.ptld.qwest.net Address: 71.222.127.250

ptld.qwest.net. Yeah, looks like Portland.

More info as if anyone cares:

NetRange: 71.208.0.0 - 71.223.255.255 CIDR: 71.208.0.0/12 NetName: QWEST-INET-118 NetHandle: NET-71-208-0-0-1 Parent: NET-71-0-0-0-0 NetType: Direct Allocation NameServer: AUTHNS1.MPLS.QWEST.NET NameServer: AUTHNS2.DNVR.QWEST.NET NameServer: AUTHNS3.STTL.QWEST.NET Comment: RegDate: 2005-05-06 Updated: 2006-05-11

RAbuseHandle: QIA2-ARIN RAbuseName: Qwest Abuse RAbusePhone: +1-877-886-6515 RAbuseEmail: snipped-for-privacy@qwest.net

RNOCHandle: QIN-ARIN RNOCName: Qwest IP NOC RNOCPhone: +1-877-886-6515 RNOCEmail: snipped-for-privacy@qwestip.net

RTechHandle: QIA-ARIN RTechName: Qwest IP Admin RTechPhone: +1-877-886-6515 RTechEmail: snipped-for-privacy@qwest.com

OrgAbuseHandle: QIA2-ARIN OrgAbuseName: Qwest Abuse OrgAbusePhone: +1-877-886-6515 OrgAbuseEmail: snipped-for-privacy@qwest.net

OrgNOCHandle: QIN-ARIN OrgNOCName: Qwest IP NOC OrgNOCPhone: +1-877-886-6515 OrgNOCEmail: snipped-for-privacy@qwestip.net

OrgTechHandle: QIA-ARIN OrgTechName: Qwest IP Admin OrgTechPhone: +1-877-886-6515 OrgTechEmail: snipped-for-privacy@qwest.com

Shag

Wow. Never piss-off a certified network guru!

Reply to
<jjs>

I think Shags wrong and it was really me.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys