Installing swing-out side windows

Yep. I am clueless. I have rear side windows but no freaking clue as to what more I need to make 'em so.

Going into a '58 Bug.

This is John Boy on another computer.

Thanks, y'all.

Reply to
<jjs>

there should be some hardwear with it, 2 small bars with 5 treaded 4mm holes . 6 short 4mm philps head screws 4 longer 4 mm screws that hold hinge cover 6 sheet metal screws to attach the latch in the rear.

I have a set of pop outs next to my computer desk so if you need pictures ,( I promise no bondo)

Mario Vintage Werks C&R

Reply to
Kafertoys

you made that claim about Joan's car too... why should we believe you after being shown you lied then?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

The early pop outs require 4 screws in each rear bracket. 8 total.

The later pop outs use 6.

That is a quick way to tell if someone is trying to sell you the cheaper late pop outs for the price of the expensive early ones. [which I would not put past bondo boy]

there should be some hardwear with it, 2 small bars with 5 treaded 4mm holes . 6 short 4mm philps head screws 4 longer 4 mm screws that hold hinge cover 6 sheet metal screws to attach the latch in the rear.

I have a set of pop outs next to my computer desk so if you need pictures ,( I promise no bondo)

Mario Vintage Werks C&R

Reply to
Karl

Thanks for the help, folks. I will start looking for the hinge pieces. Installation won't happen until it warms up a bit.

-6F right now.

john boy

Reply to
<jjs>

What are you missing?

Reply to
Karl

no, I like to make those type of responses, but i figured if you were gonna take my position, i'd have to try to fill in on yours...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

As long as we cover both bases, I don't mind a little role playing ;)

Now get on your knees so I can spank you. And grab that grape jelly too.

Reply to
Jan Andersson

The hinge parts. All of them. All I have is the windows. ('58 Bug)

Reply to
<jjs>

I believe you can buy the hardware from Wolfsburg West or BFY there the same for early and late sets execpt the 1 extra sheet metal screw for the early

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

who said "I prefer syrup!"?