Discovery 2 heated side windows.

Hi, Does anybody know where the heated windows at the side of a discovery 2 get their power from. Mine don't appear to be working and I was wondering if there is a separate fuse and control or if they just come off the rear window.

Thanks. Barno

Reply to
Barno

Heated side window - at the rear? It's the radio aerial!

Reply to
Dougal

Heated side window - at the rear? It's the radio aerial!

Reply to
Barno

What are you on about? Do you mean the inbuilt radio aerial? or are there D2's out there with heated side windows :)

Reply to
Nige

Pure class post, nearly shit my pants laughing!!

Reply to
Nige