Side windows for a crewbus?

Hi, Got an LDV Convoy crewbus with two quite small side windows - perhaps 8 inch tall by 2 feet - someone has suggested that they arnt original and nor is it an original crewbus - just a van someone has converted and stuck caravan windows.

Anyway, neither is an opener, and one is cracked - so I'd like to replace one or both with openers (sliding or tilt) so passengers can control their own ventilation,

Any ideas for a suitable donor vegicle I can get some off?

Reply to
Paul

I know of a breakers that has quite a few minbuses and old camper vans, right next to the A13 at Purfleet in Essex, they would be worth a walk around, talk to Graham at Outen Breakers.

Reply to
Mrcheerful