Photos of Jan and Kidd !

You think HE'S young... he's almost 10 years older than me! Olde Phart.

K.

Reply to
Kidd

Make that FL. I'd have PJ living next door to me any day. I'll even let you use our pool. (in case you brought a lady friend, I trust that you'd bring a few extra filters with you ok?) ;)

Jan

Reply to
Kidd

But you look the same age, about 20, both of you. Jan looks like some girl right out of the 70's.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

I'm 48, almost 49.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Jan looks like a girl out of the 70's? Umm... I must be missing the joke.

K.

Reply to
Kidd

.............Go rent the movie 'Deliverance'. Charles is just expressing his secret desire to be shot with an arrow by Burt Reynolds after which Jon Voight would deliver a soliloquy on why a southern gentleman would give up watching NASCAR so that he could go backpacking with the boys.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Sorry, I keep forgetting Kidd is the woman. . . . Jan is usually a girl's name (e.g. Jan Brady) in the US. Twas an honest typo.

Ever heard of ABBA?

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Tim looks older than I thought he was.

Reply to
2

Ah, you're forgiven!

:o)

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

"There was something in the air that night. The stars were bright, Fernando. They were shining there for you and me, for liberty, Fernando..."

That was Abba wasn't it? I love that song.

K.

Reply to
Kidd

I agree with "2". Kidd is drop dead gorgeous. And she looks even better on video.

Congratulations on you new journey. I hope to get to meet you in person someday (now you are thousands of km's closer). Ahh, Kidd, please don't be too hard on Jan, he's not used to the chains and whips yet.

To ease your pain Jan, I got some bottles of something I've been trying to send you for a few months but the goverment seems to think is not safe to mail anywhere. ;)

Karls

Reply to
Karls

Oooh, sounds like good stuff :)

Jan

Reply to
Kidd

.............I've seen a lot worse looking wear and tear at my age.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Look at some of their early photos and see if the brunette (Anni-Frid Lyngstad) doesn't look a bit like you when she had longer hair. I've seen some more recent pictures, she's still good looking, so you have some attractive years ahead of you . . . . Jan doesn't look much older than 20 himself.

Charles of Schaumburg.

Reply to
n5hsr

You MUST be kidding me? that little thing couldn't reach my ass., much less bite it..... especially if i feed him to a real "manly" dog like mine:

Joey Tribiani

...........Scooter would make a good appetizer for my wife's cat!

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

That's not a dog, that's a bat.

:) Jan

Reply to
Kidd

Sonia and I are also 24 and 34... in case you wanned company :)

Reply to
Eduardo K.

Oh, he's adorable. I have a Schnauzer (mine is a mini though. Your looks like a standard maybe?) who is also my "vicious attack dog." Well, someone had to take over for the Doberman I don't have anymore :-)

Reply to
Michelle

Now don't make me get out the pictures of Pico. 185 pounds, 6'1 on his hind legs. :)

peace, john

Reply to
2