Shag needs to try this.....

Shag, this may not be street legal even in North Carolina. I suppose it is OK in New Zealand though.

Lynn

1974 Superbeetle
Reply to
Lynn Martin

Wow! If it _is_ legal in NC, let me make a mental note to not drive behind Shag when he decides to implement this in his MadMax mobile :)

Reply to
Remco

There was a fellow in rural Newton, Iowa who put a jet engine in a Bradley (vw kit car). He just sold it last year. I hear it was a lot of noise, slow pickup.

Reply to
johnboy

I saw that on junkyard wars. I didn't put out much power !

Rich

Lynn Mart> Shag, this may not be street legal even in North Carolina. I suppose it is

Reply to
tricky

hahaha! I don't have *that* much time on my hands. :-)

Reply to
Shag

North Carolina??? I thought you guys told me Shag and Joey were separated at birth, so how did one end up in Virginia the other in NC?

-tom

Reply to
Tom Nakashima

I just got lucky, that's all. :-)

Reply to
Shag

hehe...yeah...he got the Homeowners association and i got the mountains for neighbors...LOL....shag...you are a great person dude...i would surely have rather had you for a brother than the dud i was given...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

he is in hiding from his redneck relatives....but he didn't go far....what shag, about three and a half hours?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I'm not sure. I'll have to make the trip sometime to know. :-) And you warn me before you come back for a visit so I can hide my Muir "manual" or at least make sure it's not in the "reading room" where you could use it for something other than reading. HAHAHA!

Reply to
Shag

Thanks, dude. That was nice of you to say. :-)

Reply to
Shag

wanna know something that is kinda funny? tough shit read on, last weekend i was out riding the bike with three other fellas....now i have ridden the bike numerous times since my visit to your home....i always wear my leather jacket(makes ya "cool" ya know? or saves your skin if you bite the road...whatever...LOL) but this past weekend, sitting on the side of US221(Bent Mountain) i opened an inside pocket on the *right side* of the jacket and found my directions to your home...was kinda funny...i had to put them there so i could whip em out while riding(using the left hand so i could maintain speed) so i didn't miss any of the interchanges.....so i put them back in there for next time..LOL....should probably check my pockets more often, hard to tell what i have lost and just don't know it...LOL.....anyway, when/if i make the trip again, we'll sit down with the Muir *cough* manual and a beer and have a good rread.... I'm not anti-Muir, but unfortunately there are many that do feel he is "St.Muir"....i believe it is Veedubber that uses that, but not positive....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

hey f*ck you....don't get used to this, i'm sure i'll snap out of it soon enough....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

.............Good. Things were getting just a little too sappy.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Tim....(in my best drunk voice) "i love you man"....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

..........f*ck off

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

so you "love" me too?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

...............Yes, but in a very manly way of course.

lol

Reply to
Tim Rogers

HAahahaha