Offroad adventures, hey Shag, this is fun!

Hi RAMVA!!! Just had a blast yesterday, and all while on working hours. Some business partners and I were checking out the location for a new project and decided to take an old road shown on the map, we ended up in a really fun offroad experience. The bug suffered various bumps and dings on the fenders, but nothing serious.

BTW, did you know a bug drives better offroad than a small japanese SUV? Well, believe it!

Here are some of the pictures we took on the way. I got 3 small videos of a tricky part on a broken bridge, but msn won't let me upload them because of the size.

Karls

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

Cool deal, Karls. I think... perhaps it is time...

*passes sacred Saws-All blade over to Karls* With this, my son.... CUT THINGS!! CUT THINGS that others would shy away from cutting! Share thine adventures with the masses, stomp yonder japanese SUV's into the mud-pits o' hell!!! But always be kind to thine lessers, by pulling Jeeps out of mud-pits, laugh softly at the suzuki samurai thingie so that they might not hear you, and cast the water away from thine own air-cooled tamer of the trails!!!! Or something. Plus have fun and ignore (or at least taunt) those who BLAH BLAH BLAH about how you should never do this and that to/with a vintage VW. Oh, and don't buy anything from mario cuz it's probably stolen. And don't worship idols, unless that idol happens to the LCB. And... you don't really know (and neither does anyone else) if there is a life after this one, so... Live it. It is probably the only one you'll have (to live). Oh yeah, and... one last thing: "Don't Fear The Krylon."
Reply to
Shag