Stalling at idle ( stop light etc.)

Instead of me saying everything I tried, I'd like help from this NG on what I should check or fix. Choke is OK. Highway driving fine. Come to a red light and engine stalls

Reply to
Mel P.

First, check the valve adjustment again. This was a major problem with my beetle a couple of years ago and that was the solution. Next the timing , points, and then the carb. Just my opinion.

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik