WANTED: Seat belt

I need a drivers side 3 point retractable front seat belt for our SB. Does anyone have one they can part with? If so, let me know soon please. I have Paypal to pay you with. If not, then I guess I'll need to shell out the $$$ for a new one.. :-(

Blake

Reply to
Benson

Hello Blake....for the small difference in price *I*(read:personal opinion to follow) can't see not putting in a new one...all of the retractables are

26years old at minimum..... not necessarily suggesting that everyone with old belts should strip them out and put in new ones, but in a case where someone already has to replace one, i would say go for a new one...just my opinion...

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

CIP has aftermarket for $30 for non-retractable and $40 retractable.

Reply to
Mel P.