What kind of NGK sparkplugs for 044 heads?

Hi

I have just bought a 044 heads with double springs and have no idea what kind of sparkplugs should i use. I know that its 12mm but what more?

I hope you will help me :D

kendy

Reply to
kendy

DP8EA-9

Reply to
Charlie Wilson

Very cold plug(8), you can get also use DP(insert heat index)EA, the last digit is the gap or "Special construction", common motorcycle plug this.....

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg