Whatever happened to Alvin?

I was just reminded by a website Jan made for me a few years ago of Alvin, anyone remember him? Was just wondering what happened to him...

Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

He's still alive and well, chatted with him a couple of days ago!

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini De-Luxe 1964 Austin Mini Super De-Luxe
Howard Rose

Tell him that Kidd Goddess and Jan said hi!

Kidd "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd

Reply to
Nor-Cal VW's

Alvin Boon Boon Nguyen? Tell him he still owes me $75 --- the check he said was in the mail (of course) never arrived. I mistook him as being honest and true to his word. I've a curse on his #3 cylinder valves! Anyone else get taken by him?

Reply to
Wolfgang

Didn't he post a while back, something about his car being totalled? I could be wrong. Jim Kidd wrote: I was just reminded by a website Jan made for me a few years ago of Alvin, anyone remember him? Was just wondering what happened to him... Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
bugfern

I remember something like that. I think that was just about near the last we heard of him. Hmm. I do remember he had a thing for Goddesses :) I was just curious about him. People often fall off the face of the earth and I suppose once in awhile we should check to make sure they're still floating around out there.

Kidd "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd

He did, but I seem to remember that he bought a S**** :o) Beetle as a daily driver while he was fixing up the other one.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

Here is a link to the contact info/email from Alvin's website if anyone wants to contact him.

Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

Aaarrgghhhh! HTML!!!

Yup, his 1970 'Smurfette' was badly crashed, but that was several years ago... He still has it (not roadworthy yet), as well as a 1303 and a couple of other 'projects' :-)

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini De-Luxe 1964 Austin Mini Super De-Luxe
Howard Rose

He hangs out in alt.trucks.ford these days.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Brower

That's not THE Alvin from Singapore ;-)

Phew, got worried then!

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini De-Luxe 1964 Austin Mini Super De-Luxe
Howard Rose

I was asking about the Singapore Alvin. :) I remember Smurfette and when he got into the accident with her. Curiousity satisfied.

Kidd "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd

I heard he ran off with some chipmunks. AL.................VINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

-ANT

Reply to
ANT

I'm in Singapore - want me to call him up and tell him he's stupid - hahahaha.

Hey - wait a minute - maybe I'M Alvin ???? Hahahahaha - not !

Reply to
Oldbie

Geezuz - it must be "Christmas Time Again".

Reply to
Oldbie

That's the guy I'm talking about too...