1992 240 radio needs to be reset

Anyone know how to reset the factory radio?

Reply to
don b.

Don b.

If it's the original radio, go see the dealer, give them your VIN and they'll give you the reset code. My dealer did it for me for free although I understand some now charge for this. Anyway, $5 or $10 is worth it to get a working radio again.

Chuck Fiedler Nothing but Volvo since 1974

Reply to
Chuck Fiedler