GM Radio Reset

Having dropped a replacement engine in my wife's Silhouette (yeah, that's the hard part and that went fine), the radio is now locked out. Unfortunately, the owner's manual the code was written down in is long gone. Is there any way to retrieve the code/entering a default code short of taking it back to a dealer?

Reply to
Rincewind

Here you go...I did the same thing and found this post...All fixed...Mine is a 1998 Blazer LT....Let me know how you make out Cheers

Iron