Remove '94 945TG Auto Shift Knob?

I am trying to replace a burned-out bulb in the shift mechanism on my '94

945TG (940 Turbo Wagon). The Chilton's book is useless in providing the information, and the Haynes book I ordered has not arrived.

I removed the center console cover, but do not see how to get to the bulb to replace it. It seems that I need to remove the shift knob, but it is not clear how. Has anyone done this and can tell me how to do it and/or provide a picture or diagram to help?

Reply to
Ernie Dinklefwait