The greedy, ruthless, tyranical, theiving bastards in Sacramento, CA

Well, maybe this has been talked about already, but I'm royaller pissed about it, nonetheless. It seems that BAR is now pulling out all the stops as far as emitions testing is concerned. They have a new evap testing machine in CA that can find even the slightest, tiniest leak in the fuel hoses of an older car. My mom's '90 740 GLE barely failed the other day because of this. And they don't make it easy to fix, either. It seems if you want to do the job yourself, you have to buy a smoke machine that costs over a thousand dollars. Well, you know what? I don't give a rat's ass, anymore. I'll drive my car with expired stickers. I don't care. If I thought that they meant well, it would be different. But the whole damn thing is an inconsistent bag of horse-manure, and if a cop pulls me over, and threatens to impound my car for having bad tags, well screw him. I'll run his ass over, and then let the rest of the fuz blow my brains out in a high speed chace. It's better than living out on the street, because I couldn't drive to work.

Reply to
Mr. Blah Tee Dah